3. Financial integrity and reliability
Have you, within the last 10 years, in the United Kingdom or elsewhere, failed to satisfy any debt adjudged due and payable by you as a judgement – debtor under an order of a court in the United Kingdom or elsewhere, or made any compromise arrangement with your creditors?
4. Have you been the subject of a bankruptcy order by a court in the United Kingdom or elsewhere, or has a bankruptcy petition ever been served on you?
5. Have you ever made an assignment for the benefit of creditors or made any arrangement for the payment of a composition to creditors?
6. Convictions or civil liabilities
Have you at any time pleaded guilty to or been found guilty of any offence?
7. Have you, within the last five years in the United Kingdom or elsewhere, been the subject of any civil action which has resulted in a finding against you by a court, or a settlement being agreed, in respect of any matter relating to your professional or business activities?
8. Have you ever been disqualified by a court from being a director, or from acting in the management or conduct of the affairs of any company.
9. Good reputation and character
Have you, in the United Kingdom or elsewhere, ever been refused the right or been restricted in the right to carry on any trade, business or profession for which a specific license, registration or other authority is required?
10. Have you, in the United Kingdom or elsewhere, ever been the subject of an investigation into allegations of misconduct or malpractice in connection with your professional activities?
11. Have you, in the United Kingdom or elsewhere, ever been the subject of disciplinary procedures resulting in an adverse finding?
12. Have you, in the United Kingdom or elsewhere, ever been censured, admonished, reprimanded, excluded, otherwise disciplined or publicly criticised by any professional body to which you belong or have belonged?
13. Have you, in the United Kingdom or elsewhere, ever been refused entry to or excluded from membership of any profession or vocation?
14. Have you, in the United Kingdom or elsewhere, ever been dismissed or requested to resign from any office (other than as auditor) or employment or requested to resign from a partnership?
15. Have you, in the United Kingdom or elsewhere, ever been censured, disciplined, or publicly criticised by, or made the subject of a court order at the instigation of, any regulatory authority or any officially appointed enquiry or any other body concerned with the regulation of a financial, professional or other business activity?
16. Are you currently undergoing investigation or disciplinary procedure as described in 8, 9, or 10?